Sunday 31 January 2016

Save your marriage: “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”

“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”

Some couples that are having issues believed that they cannot fix their marriage, heal from conflicts and overcome the challenges they go through as part of life.

Couples that are still together do not have fewer difficulties. They only sort issues out before they get out of control.

I have gathered the best marriage quotes I could find. I hope you will find some you like and can adopt, and I hope you can make good use of them.


"What I’ve Learned

I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you.
All you can do is be someone who can be loved.
The rest is up to them.

I’ve learned that there are people who love you dearly,
but just don’t know how to show it.

I’ve learned that just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, it doesn’t mean they don’t love you all they can.

I’ve learned that we don’t have to change friends
if we understand that friends change.

I’ve learned that two people can look at the exact same thing
and see something totally different.

I’ve learned that just because two people argue,
it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other.
And just because they don’t argue,
it doesn’t mean they do.

– Omer Washington


"To get divorced because love has died, is like selling your car because it’s run out of gas
– Diane Sollee


"Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation
– Oscar Wilde

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time
– Thomas Edison

For More Updates do: 
Like Us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/naijaeyezblog
Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/naijaeyezblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Advert/Online Publicity/News Tips

T:08132049041
E:enbazmedia@gmail.com
Facebook: @enbazmedia
Twitter: @enbazmedia

TRAVELSTART

Popular Posts

For Latest Updates,Do Enter Your Email Here Thanks

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner