Sunday 31 January 2016

Prayer of the Day (Psalm 27:4 KJV)

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple. (Psalm 27:4 KJV)

LET US PRAY: 
Lord Jesus, today I gaze upon Your beauty because it establishes a man. I gaze upon Your humility because it exalts and uplifts a man. I gaze upon Your awesomeness because You are the Author and the Finisher of my faith, and all those who believe in You have nothing impossible for them. Lord, in my day of trouble, I will come to You in prayer that You may keep me safe in Your dwelling presence of comfort. Even in times of bliss, I will come to You in prayer, giving thanks to You, and using all that You have blessed me with to Your glory. Lord, hide me in the shelter of Your tabernacle and set me high upon Your rock of grace that I may remain blessed, protected, healed, and strengthened. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

For More Updates do: 
Like Us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/naijaeyezblog
Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/naijaeyezblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Advert/Online Publicity/News Tips

T:08132049041
E:enbazmedia@gmail.com
Facebook: @enbazmedia
Twitter: @enbazmedia

TRAVELSTART

Popular Posts

For Latest Updates,Do Enter Your Email Here Thanks

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner