Thursday 21 January 2016

Falae: I did not collect ‘even one naira’ from Dasuki

The National Chairman of the Social Democratic Party, Chief Olu Falae, on Thursday insisted that he did not collect ‘even one naira’ from former National Security Adviser, Col Sambo Dasuki (retd).

Falae said he was surprised and ashamed to be linked with Dasuki and the $2.1bn arms scandal.


The money is said to have been part of the $2.1bn meant for the procurement of weapons for the fight against Boko Haram.

Falae, however, said the last time he saw Dasuki was in 1987, when he was Secretary to the Government of the Federation, during the administration of ex-President Ibrahim Babangida.

He said, “For people to even mention my name in connection with Dasuki, I feel ashamed for Nigerians to even say such a thing. It is wicked and a sin against God. I am sure they know that what I am saying is the truth; that there was no connection between SDP or myself with Dasuki.

The N100m they are talking about, it was the money sent by the PDP to our party, SDP, following our endorsement of their presidential candidate.”

He added, “I have said so several times and I will say so now that as a believer in God, I did not collect even one naira from Col. Dasuki. Not just that, I have had absolutely no feelings whatsoever, with Col. Dasuki.


Follow Us For Hot Gist
https://facebook.com/naijaeyezblog
https://twitter.com/naijaeyezblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Advert/Online Publicity/News Tips

T:08132049041
E:enbazmedia@gmail.com
Facebook: @enbazmedia
Twitter: @enbazmedia

TRAVELSTART

Popular Posts

For Latest Updates,Do Enter Your Email Here Thanks

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner