Wednesday 16 December 2015

May GOD bless you with BIG MONEY so that you will not borrow AGAIN.

May GOD bless you with BIG MONEY so that you will not borrow AGAIN.
Say Amen if you believe
Share to see what happen
KEEP Scrolling down if you are comfortable, BUT don't complain later



Aggressive Praise Worship

Scripture Reading: Judges 5
Confession: Psalm 20:7

1. O Lord, let my words matter in heaven, in Jesus’ name
2. O Lord, promote me to fight in the heavenlies, in the
name of Jesus.
3. All the champions of evil, I stone your foreheads, in
the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, let the stars fight against every witchcraft bird
assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.
5. Let the sword of the Lord, arise and dislodge every evil programme in the heavens, in the name of Jesus.
6. Any power opposing the purpose of God for my life, be shifted away, in the name of Jesus.
7. All satanic investments, be shaken out of the heavenlies, in the name of Jesus.
8. Let every power opposing the prophetic agenda for my life be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
9. I prophesy over my life, (mention your name), wake up, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every agenda of bewitchment, be shaken off, in the name of Jesus.
11. I pull down every dominion in the heavenlies working against me, in the name of Jesus.
12. Let the sun and moon expel all evil plantations against me, in the name of Jesus.
13. Let the stars fight against my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
14. O Lord, subdue kings, peoples, sorceries, enchantments, for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every horn of darkness, planning to scatter my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
16. O Lord, maximize Your altar in my life, in the name of Jesus.
17. I scatter every evil confrontation, in the name of Jesus.
18. Anything in my life, that is making the enemy to ask where is my God, receive divine solution, in the name of Jesus Amen.

Don't Forget To Register and Follow us for more Prayers.

1 comment:

For Advert/Online Publicity/News Tips

T:08132049041
E:enbazmedia@gmail.com
Facebook: @enbazmedia
Twitter: @enbazmedia

TRAVELSTART

Popular Posts

For Latest Updates,Do Enter Your Email Here Thanks

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner