Wednesday 30 December 2015

9ice- I am not returning to music because i failed in my political endeavours



singer 9ice, has debunked claims that he returned to music because he failed in politics. 9ice who ran for a house of reps seat in Oyo state but lost during the Apc primary, told Punch that although he did not win the election, the experience taught him a lot.


" It is not true that i am returning to music after failing in my political endeavors. People would always talk. When i went into politics, people said that it was because i was no longer making money through music. Music is my passion and even if it does not put food on my table, i would continue to pursue my passion. Music is something i can do for free. If it pays my bills fine, but if it doesn't, i would still continue to do music. They have not heard the last of my political sojourn; come 2019, i would contest again".

wow i love your courage 9ice hmmmm and may God see you through it Amen.


For More Updates do:
Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/naijaeyezblog
Like Us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/naijaeyezblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Advert/Online Publicity/News Tips

T:08132049041
E:enbazmedia@gmail.com
Facebook: @enbazmedia
Twitter: @enbazmedia

TRAVELSTART

Popular Posts

For Latest Updates,Do Enter Your Email Here Thanks

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner